Monday, March 17, 2008

Weekend Re-Cap

I've decide to do a sum up of our weekend, though it may not be that exciting to most of you.

Friday: We watched Aria, so Antz and Gina could go out to dinner. The kids had so much fun together. We spent the evening racing cars across the kitchen floor, and playing basketball. I'm sure this is very different from what Aria is used to, but they seemed to enjoy themselves.

Saturday: We went to the temple in the morning, which was long over due, and Gina watched Ty for us. It's so great to have someone to swap babysitting with. The temple was nice and I'm glad we were finally able to get there. Later that afternoon my Mom and Jodi came over and we scrapbooked until 11pm. It was fabulous, I got to work on my cruise pictures and almost finished it completly. It really made me want to go back, I'm so glad we took that trip it really was amazing.

Sunday: We went to church, did I mention how much I love to be done by noon. So we came home had lunch and then we all had naps, I love when I get to take a nap. Of course Tyler didn't sleep that long, but it was enough to give me a boost. In the afternoon we all usually read the paper, Kev reads the sports, and I of course look through all the ads. Well Tyler decided he was going to read too, so I caught him looking at the sports section, and saying out loud, "basketball game." It was pretty funny. We were invited to dinner at the Dobson's house so I made yummy mint brownies for dessert. The dinner was fabulous, thanks guys, and we stayed and played games for a little while.


Over all I think it was a pretty productive weekend. I hope you all had a great one too. Keep checking back because it's spring break for the U, which means Kev has No school. So hopfully we will get to do more fun things this week.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for teaching me how to play the 'real' phase 10 :) Your brownies were so good Im going to have to steal the recipe. And I'm going to steal the picture too for my blog. Hope thats okay ;) You're so cute.

Chris and Tara said...

How do you steal a picture for your blog? Just right click and "save picture as..."? I will have to do that too. Thanks again for coming it was so fun. ΓΌ