Sunday, March 9, 2008

Best Friends

Tyler and Aria have been around each other since birth. You might say they are like siblings..because hey they fight like ones. But all in all they love each other. Tyler is constantly talking about Aria, and Aria is always excited to see Ty Ty. They are often yelling each others names in sacrament meeting. And love it when they get to play together. But most of all I think Gina and I love it more, because it gives us a break..for the most part. The only down side is they still like to hurt each other. Well it's usually Aria attacking Tyler, and Ty comes and tells on her. But they are getting better about it. Aria's new favorite thing is to give him a big hug and kiss afterwords, it's very sweet. Hopefully as they get older they will continue to be good friends even though ones a boy and the other a girl. Because we all no that their friendship right now is something we all treasure. These are a few random shots of them over the past few weeks, when Aria has come over to play. They get pretty crazy together.

4 comments:

Stephenson and Katie said...

They really are SO dang cute!!! I was laughing so hard at church a couple weeks ago at them playing- I hope they get married someday!! :)Hey I need your email address- and gina's too if you have it! Could you email it or comment it to me? katiefoxdarling@gmail.com. Thanks meg!!
P.S. I'm really sad we missed the talent show!!!

Val said...

Megan, you found me :) Your blog is so cute. I love the little collage you did with Tyler and Aria. I just think Tyler is one of the cutest little boys ever! Where do you guys get all your cute little background templates? I obviously still have lots to figure out with blogging.

Chris and Tara said...

Those are some cute pic's of Ty and Aria. They are adorable together :) Dinner was so much fun. I'm glad you could come.

Gina said...

Meg - gol, I hardly ever get to check blogs...I haven't seen these cute pics of Aria and Ty! So cute! (I'm at my mom's house).