Friday, March 14, 2008

Picnic anyone?

My very cute Mother-in-law, dropped this awesome basket off to us the other night. She said it was a thank you for scrapbooking her entire Nauvoo Trip (which by the way she took over 1,000 pics, although I didn't scrap that many.) And I told her not to worry about it, because I actually really enjoyed doing her trip. But I thought it was the sweetest thing. It was so beautiful, completely full of everything you need to have a picnic with your family, including treats and a drink. Too bad the weather is going to be crappy this weekend or we would totally be going on a picnic. I guess we will just have to pretend and do it inside. So I just wanted to say thank you and show off what an amazing thing she did. (FYI: She didn't make the basket, she got it at an auction. But it was still very sweet of her, and what a cute idea for a gift for someone.)

No comments: