Wednesday, March 12, 2008

SPRING..?

Spring is coming and I am so excited...I know the weather is only in the 40's and 50's but hey that beats the 20's any day. I just love love love spring. We have been stuck in the house far too long this winter and both Tyler and I are dying to get out! I'm sure we will be hitting a lot of parks this spring and summer. If anyone is interested in starting a playgroup at the park let me know. I know we had a great time in the fall.

Ok to admit the truth..their is one thing I don't like about spring and that is..Spring CLEANING. I don't dread anything more. But I have decided since we are trying to sell our house (hopefully not to soon), that I need to get serious about doing a deep cleaning. If anyone has any suggestions to make it easier let me know. I have already somewhat started by painting the shelves we put up in the closets, months ago. But that is now finished and all put back together in an organized fashion. I do love that part, I will organize anything. Gina likes to tease me because she thinks I'm too organized, but I think she just jealous. love ya G! The next step I'm sure will be washing base boards and blinds..oh so much fun. I just need to get the ambition to get started. Well hope all is well with all, and hopefully I will have a good start the next time I post.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

The pics below are so cute :) With the spring cleaning... I just try to take it one room at a time. A room a day. And then of course you need the motivation... so if you figure out how to get that let me know! :)

Kira said...

There are lots of cleaning tips on flylady.com although I am not great at it either :) Too busy playing. Keaton and I are always up for a park group, also the Coulums had talked about that too. Sounds fun!

Melissa and Nate said...

Here here. Cleaning is not fun. :( But at the same time...I'm so glad spring is finally coming!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Here's my cleaning tip- DON'T MOVE! Then you don't need to clean :) Come on, do you really want to leave our super cool ward?! We would miss you guys too much!