Friday, November 30, 2007
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Sunday, November 25, 2007
I also wanted to express my gratitude for my Mother. We recently had an experience where we thought my mom might have breast cancer. It was very scary and a little too close to home, as my Grandmother died just last December from cancer. It turns out that my mother doesn't have cancer. But it did make us think how precious life is and how much we need her around. She is an amazing woman, she is always looking out for others and putting them before herself. She loves her grandchildren more than life and spoils them like crazy. But most importantly she is my mom and I couldn't do it without her. She has been there for me through the ups and downs and has stood by my side through all my decisions. I love you mom and I'm eternally grateful for you being around. Also to my dad who works very hard and cares for all of us so much. I love you too Dad, thanks for being a good father and example to me.
I'm also grateful for my extended family and for Kevin's family they have welcomed me in like their own. It is nice to know how blessed we are and to have so many people so close who love and care about us.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random - some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names - link to them
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
SEVEN random facts about ME:
1. I have been married for 4 1/2 years and am loving every minute of it, life became even better when our little guy came along. We enjoy spending time just the three of us.
2. Kevin and I met Country dancing at Trolley Square, he will leave out the country part because he doesn't want any one to know that he secretly loves country music! Of course we haven't been dancing since we got married...but it was a lot of fun when we were dating. I cherish those moments.
3. Some people would say I'm a "Neat Freak", I have to have my house clean especially when I know people are coming over. I am constantly straightening up and my favorite thing of all is to organize, I can't wait until I have a house with my own scrapbook room, it will probably be moved around at least once a week. But I am not a fan of deep cleaning so don't look too closely if you come over to my house.
4. I love...to go shopping! Well if you count Target and Old Navy (and Costco) as shopping, because that's about the extent of it but I am there at least once a week. Tyler always wants to go bye bye so we run errands a lot.
5. I am obsessed with taking pictures (if you haven't noticed). I always considered going into photography but never got around to it, my passion for the medical field kind of took over. But I love to do photo shoots with Tyler, he doesn't always love it, but I just can't help how handsome he is.
6. I am so NOT a morning person...Tyler is my alarm clock and even then he doesn't always work. Luckily he sleeps pretty good, but I just can't get myself out of bed in the mornings. And I require so much sleep I get at least 8 hrs. and I'm still usually tired.
7. I absolutely hate winter time...only because of the snow. I love the holidays and being with family and I love the smells of Christmas, especially when we make homemade Christmas candy. But my favorite thing to do in the winter is cuddle up by the fire with a book and hot chocolate.
Now we want to learn about you...
1. Gina Catenzaro
2. Holly Robinson
3. Megan Butler
4. Kimi Christensen
5. Tiffany Packer
6. Jen Shepherd
7. Sabrina Box