Sunday, November 25, 2007

I'm Grateful for...

So Thanksgiving came and went and it was a very enjoyable day. We spent the day with my family this year. And I just wanted to reflect a little how grateful I am for family. Kevin is an amazing husband and works very hard to provide for us, as well as going to school he is very busy and I appreciate all he does. Tyler is a very cute little boy and I couldn't be more happy to be a mom. He keeps me going every day and he makes me remember how important life is, I love them both so much.


I also wanted to express my gratitude for my Mother. We recently had an experience where we thought my mom might have breast cancer. It was very scary and a little too close to home, as my Grandmother died just last December from cancer. It turns out that my mother doesn't have cancer. But it did make us think how precious life is and how much we need her around. She is an amazing woman, she is always looking out for others and putting them before herself. She loves her grandchildren more than life and spoils them like crazy. But most importantly she is my mom and I couldn't do it without her. She has been there for me through the ups and downs and has stood by my side through all my decisions. I love you mom and I'm eternally grateful for you being around. Also to my dad who works very hard and cares for all of us so much. I love you too Dad, thanks for being a good father and example to me.


I'm also grateful for my extended family and for Kevin's family they have welcomed me in like their own. It is nice to know how blessed we are and to have so many people so close who love and care about us.


No comments: