Monday, November 19, 2007

My New Camera!!

I finally got a new camera and I am so excited I can't even stand it. Ok so it's suppose to be for Christmas but since we are going on our cruise in just a couple of weeks (can you believe it Gina?) we decided to get it a little early. Especially since I need to figure out the features and how it all works before we go. So I have been playing with it non-stop and got some really cute candid moments of Tyler. I would've never been able to get with our old camera since it takes forever to take a picture! He was playing with his tools and trying to fix the ottman. What a good little boy.




I also caught him with the xbox controller ready to play xbox sitting in the exact same position as daddy does.




Here are a few more shots with him in his Christmas outift we were bored one night while daddy was at school so we took pictures. He looked so stinkin' handsome I couldn't resist. Although these were with the old camera so it was a lot harder. But these were my two favorite poses.


1 comment:

lisa louise said...

oh man those are the freakin cutest pictures ever. i love the little hat. he is such a little pimp. haha.
lisa