Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've been Tagged!

My deep dark secrets...hope you enjoy!

Rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random - some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names - link to them
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

SEVEN random facts about ME:

1. I have been married for 4 1/2 years and am loving every minute of it, life became even better when our little guy came along. We enjoy spending time just the three of us.

2. Kevin and I met Country dancing at Trolley Square, he will leave out the country part because he doesn't want any one to know that he secretly loves country music! Of course we haven't been dancing since we got married...but it was a lot of fun when we were dating. I cherish those moments.

3. Some people would say I'm a "Neat Freak", I have to have my house clean especially when I know people are coming over. I am constantly straightening up and my favorite thing of all is to organize, I can't wait until I have a house with my own scrapbook room, it will probably be moved around at least once a week. But I am not a fan of deep cleaning so don't look too closely if you come over to my house.

4. I love...to go shopping! Well if you count Target and Old Navy (and Costco) as shopping, because that's about the extent of it but I am there at least once a week. Tyler always wants to go bye bye so we run errands a lot.

5. I am obsessed with taking pictures (if you haven't noticed). I always considered going into photography but never got around to it, my passion for the medical field kind of took over. But I love to do photo shoots with Tyler, he doesn't always love it, but I just can't help how handsome he is.

6. I am so NOT a morning person...Tyler is my alarm clock and even then he doesn't always work. Luckily he sleeps pretty good, but I just can't get myself out of bed in the mornings. And I require so much sleep I get at least 8 hrs. and I'm still usually tired.

7. I absolutely hate winter time...only because of the snow. I love the holidays and being with family and I love the smells of Christmas, especially when we make homemade Christmas candy. But my favorite thing to do in the winter is cuddle up by the fire with a book and hot chocolate.

Now we want to learn about you...
1. Gina Catenzaro
2. Holly Robinson
3. Megan Butler
4. Kimi Christensen
5. Tiffany Packer
6. Jen Shepherd
7. Sabrina Box

No comments: