Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Fall Photo Shoot

I love the fall it is my favorite time of year and I absolutely hate how short it is! I love the leaves and the colors and just being outside in the crisp cool breeze. So we decided that we would make it a tradition to take famiy pictures on Conference weekend outside with the beautiful scenery and use them for our Christmas cards. Well this year it wasn't that nice outside that weekend so we decided to wait, and every weekend since then hasn't been that great either. So last Sunday when we got up and the sun was shinning, I said we have to do it today! Of course Kevin wasn't all that thrilled about the idea but he went along with it anyway. We met one of my good friends at Liberty park after church and got some really fun pictures. It was so beautiful outside I couldn't resist taking a few shots of the trees. And Tyler and daddy ahd a blst playing in the leaves. I love these moments.




7 comments:

Megs said...

Very cute Megan....and such a great idea!

The Parks Fam said...

Cute Pictures!! That jacket on Tyler looks kinda familiar??!! He is such a cutie. Dax needs to have a playdate soon with Tyler.

Gina said...

They turned out cute!

Gina said...

They turned out cute!

The Shepherds said...

I love the pictures they are soo cute!! You guys have such a cute little boy!!

Melissa and Nate said...

Tyler is SO CUTE! I love all these pics, especially the first one with all three of you with all the leaves in the background. How did you set your camera up? On a tripod? Loved it!

lisa louise said...

i miss that little guy in church, i'm sure he misses me too, i hate that our ward split. oh well its been how long now, i should probably try and move on! :) CUTE PICTURES.