Sunday, March 22, 2009

Today is a good day

Just spent the whole weekend (literally 24 hours) scrapbooking with my Sister in laws and friends. Nothing better than a little down time from the life of being a mom. Thanks to all for a fabulous weekend, and thanks to my hubby for taking Tyler.

Got a ton of pages done scrapbooking and now all I need to do is journal, I love when I feel totally caught up and on top of things. Plus I helped my sis in law a ton, well I hope I did anyway.

Just got back from church and I feel totally rejuvenated. I love when the lesson applies directly to my life and I feel the spirit so strongly. I seriously don't know how I would survive without the gospel.

Love, love, love that my little boy is finally potty trained. Finally no more worries and carrying around 12 sets of clothes just in case. Mommy's so proud of you baby.

Love to come home from church and get in my pj's and lounge around for the rest of the day. Not having to worry about the house or laundry, because that will all come tomorrow. I was gone all weekend after all.

Just found a very dear and close friend that I haven't talked to for quite sometime on facebook. I am so grateful I have been wondering about them for awhile and it's so good to get back in touch.

I just can't stop smiling today, for today is a good day.
We'll see what tomorrow brings.

3 comments:

Gina said...

Jamie does give such a good lesson huh? Glad you had a good day. I love those. When are we going to the park this week? Wednesday?

Anonymous said...

Yes! You helped me a ton! I'm sure it's me your talking about :). Thanks for sharing your creativity so willingly.

Nicole said...

Hey Megan! This is Nicole Lawrence (Morrill) from good ol' Elk Ridge/Copper Hills High School. I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi. You have a beautiful family and look so happy! It's great to see that you are doing so well. Thank heavens for blogs right? Anyway, I hope to talk to you again soon!