Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Home Decor and some texture

I don't consider myself a great home decorator, but I do love it when I get something new to put in my house. It always makes me feel like it is becoming more of a home. I recently made a trip to Tai pan and picked up a few new things. Kev gave me a GC for my birthday, so I didn't even have to feel guilty about spending $. Of course there are a million things I still want to do to my house, but for now these will have to do.

These textured balls now have a home on our Kitchen table, they sit in a square dish, and they add a lot to our otherwise boring table.

A plate rack also for my Kitchen, I don't really have a color scheme in my Kitchen, but I do have hints of red, so therefore the red plate, and the yellow one I just thought looked good with it.


This is something I had in our other house, but just another example of red in our home. I am also a huge fan of stars (also purchased from Tai Pan) and making things to decorate my home. I love these family blocks I took a class at Heartland Paper, but picked out all of the supplies to match my home specifically.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love those simple and sweet home decor stuff!! Colorful plats and family blocks are my favorite!!