Monday, May 19, 2008

Update

An update on the house...
Well we are for sure selling the house, unless of course they back out, they do have until the 30th. But they seem pretty excited to move in, and we are really sad to go. We had our inspection today, just to make sure everything is running great. I would sure hope so we've only been here 3 1/2 years. I'm getting sader by the day and dreding the packing more and more. But I've got to get going I only have 3 weeks left!
The good news is we are most likely going to build in Foxboro again, nothing is a for sure yet, but after looking at well over a dozen houses we feel the best about building. Plus we get to pick out our colors and what not. And I will get my Kitchen upgraded for sure this time. We will keep you all posted on what we decide, but from the looks of it, we will still be in the same ward, Yeah! I know that's what you were all waiting to hear. Unless of course we split again, but we won't think about that.

7 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

Woohoo! We are happy for you on both counts now. And all I can say about building is... upgrade, upgrade, upgrade. (I know we did :)

The Parks Fam said...

YAY!!! that is very exciting! i know how sad it can be leaving your first little home. I know I was sooo sad after moving out of our townhome, but now I don't even think twice about it, You will LOVE your new house! Congrats!!

Val said...

That will be so nice for you guys to be able to get into a bigger home. I'm jealous. So glad you'll still be in the same ward!

The Viehweg's said...

I hope things keep going well for you. Good luck. We will be back in SLC for the summer so I will have to come in to the OC to visit.

Shawnee said...

I'm happy you'll still be around! I was going to mention that there is a great place to get moving boxes...it's up at the mouth of Emigration Canyon, just past the zoo. It's a recycling bin, but the boxes are great. Hope that helps!

Tiffany said...

Congratulations! Im excited you guys were able to sell but only because you're planning on staying in the ward. Where are you going to stay while the house is being built???

lisa louise said...

i'm glad you sold your house, that can be sooooo stressful, but hopefully you will still build in foxboro then there doesnt have to be any sad good bye's!!! :)