Thursday, May 8, 2008

Baby Lincoln's arrival

I always love when babies are born, it always makes me think how sweet and pure their little spirits are. It makes you want to be little again, when you didn't have to think about all the evil in this world, and have to worry about how you are going to keep your head above water. I just love being around newborns for that reason. They just bring peace to my soul, I love looking at all their tiny features and the uniqueness about them. Our good friends Anthony and Gina had a sweet baby boy on Friday May 2, 2008 and we were lucky enough to be a part in celebrating Lincoln's birth. We love you guys and are so happy for you. We wish you the best of luck with your new little one.

We watched Aria the day after Lincoln was born, and then we all went to the hospital to visit. Tyler and Aria actually did fairly well for 2 year olds in a hospital. But they were both very excited to hold baby Lincoln, and they did a good job at being careful. Aria was a lot better than Tyler, but I guess it's that gentleness that us girls have. I think she is very proud to be a big sister, despite the little bit of jealousy she may have, but she is doing a good job.

4 comments:

Shawnee said...

I'm glad you posted this...I had been wondering the other day if Gina had had him yet! Very cute pics!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Oh thanks for posting!! He is adorable- and of course Gina looks gorgeous even after just giving birth :) I'm the same as you- I LOVE being around newborns!

Katherine said...

Those pics are darling! And I love Tylers new room.

Gina said...

Meg - I didn't even know you posted these! How cute! I need a copy of all these pictures.