Monday, May 12, 2008

BOXES...

As I'm sure most of you know, we have our house for sale. I know it's very sad, but true. We are going to miss our ward very much (unless of course we find a house in the same ward, that would be sweet.) But anyways it's time to move on and get something a little bigger, our cute little man Tyler is over taking our living room with his toys. So we've had an offer on our house..yeah..nothing is final yet, but it got me thinking that maybe I should start packing some of our stuff, because we have accrued a lot since living here. So I am on the look out for boxes, if anyone has any lying around or knows of anyone that has some please let me know. I'm sure we could use all the boxes we can get. Thanks everyone, we will keep you posted.

The good thing about blogging is that even if we do move we can still keep in touch very easily.

7 comments:

Tiffany said...

You got an offer on your house??? Oh my goodness! Let me know what happens.. Thanks for sharing the pictures of Lincoln. He's a cutie. They just put a house up on the market on Buckingham- maybe you guys should check it out?? ;)

Kira said...

I am glad you got your contract done. What are the odds we both went under contract the same week! We are using all of our boxes for the same, let us know where you end up!

Gina said...

Don't make me cry. My harmones are still outta whack, come on meg. ;) Hopefully you guys find a house in Foxboro so we can at least see you at Stake Conference (well and of course a lot of other times too).

Brittney & Morgan said...

Little Megan.... I get a lot of big boxes at the dental office. If you would like I will start a collection for you.

Team Box! said...

YOu can get boxes at walmart for free, they flatten all their boxes and have them at the customer service desk, you can take as much as you like and there are a ton of different sizes. Pretty sweet!!
What day works good for you to come over? I could possibly do sat morningish. not for sure if I'll be judging a dance comp. that day yet though. How was house searching?

Chris and Tara said...

The offer on your house makes us happy for you and sad for those of us left behind. But I'll keep my eyes out for boxes.
I love the pictures of Link. He is so adorable. What a beautiful family.

Lindsay said...

We got tons of CLEAN and sturdy boxes from interstate auto body parts when we moved. You have to call a day or so in advance, but the guy PACKED my whole car with flattened boxes and gave me 3 rolls of packing tape with an offer to come get more anytime.

address:3160 S. 925 W.(close to the apartments we lived in when we met you guys)
#973-6454