Monday, June 29, 2009

LM Wedding

Just a little shout out to my Best Friend Megan and her new Husband Levi. They finally tied the knot on June 19, 2009. I am so happy for them, the wedding was absolutely beautiful and the weather was perfect. It was the only day that whole week that it didn't rain, lucky for them. It was a beautiful wedding, very short and sweet and they did it in her parents backyard. What a fun day I'm so glad we were able to share this special day with them. Of course I had my camera and was shooting pictures the whole time...here are a few of the ones I got. I hope you enjoy them Meg.


Levi was super nervous and his hands were shaking the whole time, but what a special moment.

Megan just couldn't stop smiling the whole night, and she looked amazing

This was supposed to be a shot of all the girls showing some legs, but no one really did so it was pretty much just Megan showing her leg...very sexy Meg.

1 comment:

Meg said...

That night went by too fast! Cute Pictures! I will let you know when the photographer gets the pictures back to me.. Love ya!