Sunday, September 21, 2008

My quirks

So I know Gina tagged me like forever ago..but I honestly have not had even 2 seconds to check my blog let alone respond to a post. So I'm sorry I'm finally getting around to it.

~ Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.

~ Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

~ Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
1.I too have a weird quirk that drives Kevin crazy: I like to pick at things, like whenever I have a zit(which by the way I have gotten way more of those things in the last month than I ever did as a teenager..everybody says it's from stress, but it's still makes me crazy) I have to pop it and pick at it until it's gone. I know it's gross and I probably shouldn't admit it, but it's true. I also like to pick at scabs, I even try to do it to Kev sometimes and he gets so mad. Sorry Honey..I will try to stop.

2. I am somewhat of a clean freak, what can I say I like to have a clean house..let's face it at this point I would just like to have a house. But I'm not one of those deep cleaning type of people I just like to surface clean a lot. And things have to be put away at night before I go to bed and the bed has to be made in the morning. Except on Tuesdays because I leave for work before Kevin and I have yet to come home to a bed made. But lo and behold I have to make it even at 8:00 at night.

3. I also am not a morning person. (G we are more alike than I thought) my alarm clock is Tyler and I don't get up a second before. My sister in law puts it this way--enjoy it while you can because before you know it you'll be getting up at 6am to get them off to school. Thanks Holly for helping me not to feel so guilty.

4. I am very stubborn and usually have to be right..Kevin can attest to this. I don't mean to be that way but when I feel strongly about something I stand my ground. I think that I have gotten better through our married years, but I'm sure I still have work to do.

5. I am some what of a perfectionist.. I wouldn't say it's to the point that I need help, but I like things to look good. I think that I have rubbed off on Kev a little because when we were doing the tile in our house he must have re cut about every 4th piece of tile because it was a little off. I'm glad that he had the patience, because I know we will enjoy it more now.

6. I am not your typical girl to buy chocolates for on Valentine's day. I'm just not a big fan of chocolate, If I have chocolate it has to be chocolate covered cinnamon bears. Other than that I would prefer some other form of sweets.

I am tagging....Lindsay H., Nikki V., Lindsay C., Tiffany S., Rachel P., Melissa P.

2 comments:

Gina said...

I knew most of those things about you already...TOTALLY new you're a clean-n-neat freak, which is why I get embarrassed when you see my house in disarray. But hopefully you love me for my dirty quirks. :)

Gina said...

And I just realized I used the wrong knew. Used new instead of knew. Dang it. Hate when that happens.