Friday, February 12, 2010

My Valentine


I can't believe it's already February I don't even know where January went. Well I do love this month and I'm grateful to be spending it with my sweetheart. We decided not to do anything too big this year, in fact I don't even think we are going out to dinner. A. because we haven't gotten a babysitter and let's face it who would we ask anyway? and B. because I think it will be fun to stay home and cook for my hubby. So that's what I'm going to do. I already know what I'm making for the main course, but if anyone has any easy and fun ideas for a dessert please let me know. Kev is not to picky he pretty much eats anything that is considered a sweet! I hope it ends up being fun and I hope you all enjoy spending time with your Valentine. Don't forget to tell them how much you love them!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Cute meg...great pic too. Did you see those cute Jello Jiggers on the food blog?