Thursday, January 8, 2009

a new favorite

Usually for Christmas I want or need something big, and then I usually know about it, and have to pick it out, etc. So this year I decided I wanted it to be a suprise. Which also meant that Kevin had to do the shopping. Oh I gave him a list..of lots of things I wanted, but I told him he had to be creative and it was up to him. Well to my suprise he did awesome. I have been wanting some nice serving bowls, since all I have is tupperware, and my sis n law has some from crate and barrel and I absolutley love them. So on Christmas morning I opened these (They are different from my sis n law's) and I was so excited. He thinks it's kind of pointless since I told him all these things I wanted and he assumed I would know what I was getting anyway. But I thought it was fabulous and I LOVE my bowls. Now when we go places I will have something nice to bring my food in. Isn't is funny what makes us women happy.





What was even more amazing was that he was creative and he got me some amazing things. He got my a cute sweater from AE, as well as a hoddie/jacket that is sooo warm, which I need right now because I can't seem to stay warm this winter. And then another favorite is this fabulous purse! I have been wanting a cute new purse for awhile, but I could never find anything I was in love with. Plus everything seemed to be so big, and since I don't have a little one anymore I don't need big. So again with the help of Corina (sis n law) they found me this. I couldn't have picked a better one myself, and I Love, Love, Love the red. Thank you baby for a wonderful Christmas.



7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Nice work Kevin! Love them!

Kira said...

I always love it when I get something functional off my list.
Cute bowls (I would be thrilled too).
I also love the snowflakes, I bet Tyler loves them!

Michelle said...

I am super impressed with Kevin's shopping abilities. I would think you were lying if the sister-in-law hadn't helped :) Glad you guys had such a great Christmas.

Jennie said...

Megan, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for adding our button to your cute blog! We appreciate it more than you could know :) Thank you, thank you!

The Viehweg's said...

Love the bowls. I want some like that when we finally stop traveling. Super cute purse. I wish I could find one that I like.

Gina said...

Meg, visit this blog: http://maudsleyfamily.blogspot.com/2009/01/everyone-has-story.html

Brittney & Morgan said...

Megan...How did your friend Jennie make that button? Do you know how? I need some help! It is such a cute idea!