Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Ten things I love...

In no particular order I just felt like listing things that make me happy.

1. Sleeping in until 8:00 in the morning, it's the greatest feeling to wake up refreshed.

2. My daily reminder of love from my little boy, he becomes sweeter by the day, but don't let him fool you because he becomes smarter as well.

3. Helping others..we did a service project and helped someone out with yard work. I really hate yard work but it felt good that she was so appreciative.

4. When Tyler takes a looong nap (which in my case is only about 2.5 hours) but it really helps with the sanity.

5. When Tyler wants to cuddle with me and whisper in my ear. It's so good to be reminded how much I love him and I'm so grateful to be a mom.

6. To Lay out in the sun and pretend that I can get a tan on my pitifully white legs.

7. When My husband tells me how much he loves me. I found a letter the other day that he gave me for our anniversary, and I almost cried because it was so sweet.

8. To hold newborn babies and be reminded of how perfect and innocent they are, and the sweet spirit they bring to this world.

9. When the house is cleaned, the laundry is done, Tyler's in bed, and my husband is occupied so I can curl up and read a good book. I am really trying to find time to read "The Host", so nobody give it away.

10. Reading other people's blogs, and finding out that their lives are a lot more entertaining than ours.

4 comments:

Gina said...

you like knowing that other people's lives are more entertaining the the shipp's? ;) i'm about half-way into the host and it's getting pretty good. let me know what you think. but you better hurry because book 4 comes out in about a month. ;)

Rachel said...

Hey Megan, your blog is way cute. I started one for us. I hope I can stay up on mine and good as you do. So far so good, but it's only been 2 days.

Tiffany said...

I need to sit down and write ten things I love... How's living with the inlaws??? So someone told me you guys might not be buying a Hallmark home? What's going on????

Sean said...

What's going on Shipps?? How is season 3 treating you? Do you guys know who has season 1? Last I heard you guys had it. Let me know if you guys know where it has ended up. Thanks.