Monday, April 21, 2008

What a weekend...

This weekend I went to a 24 hour scrap at the Hampton Inn. It was seriously a blast, I went with my sister in laws and Aunt Jodi. We started at 5pm on Friday night..stayed up until 3am..slept until 7am..then scrapped again until 5pm Saturday night. We were definitely sleep deprived but it was so worth it. The ladies that run the whole thing do a really nice job, they feed you dinner, breakfast, and then lunch, plus snacks and goodies in between. They also have drawings every hour, Holly won a massage from the lady that does them while your there. We were all jealous! I am so glad I got to have a weekend away with the girls, it was tons of fun. The best part about it is that I finally finished the scrapbook I was doing for my mother in law of her trip to Nauvoo. Hopefully she will love it and it will be all worth it.
Tyler and daddy also had a great time together. It's been awhile since they got to hang out just the two of them. They went to the park to fly kites and play on the slides. They sprayed for spiders in the yard (thank you, thank you) and watched movies and had pizza. Kev claimed he had a great time, and Tyler won't stop talking about his kites. (of course there aren't any pictures because I had the camera.)

I hope you all had a great weekend as well, if not try harder next week.

2 comments:

Megs said...

I'm jealous...sounds like something us girls should get together and do. I haven't made a layout for myself in, I can't remember when!

The Parks Fam said...

How fun!!!! I really need to get going on my scrapbooks. I wish I could have gone to the Museum today..Things ended up getting kinda busy. Lets get our boys together soon!