Saturday, July 7, 2007

Summer Fun

So, apparently it's the in thing to have a blog these days, and since I already send out pictures of Tyler every now and again, I thought maybe I should make it more fun for you guys to see. Just bare with me because I'm not really sure how this works yet.

An update...Well so far this summer we managed to take a quick trip to the Zoo with The Wilkey's. Tyler loves watching the animals, he can only say a few of their names and the noises they make, and he still gets them mixed up sometimes. Branson and Him (Second Cousins) are doing about the same things right now and it's fun having the two of them together.



3 comments:

Alex said...

Very Cute Blog :0) I have been trying to get Nick's "ticker" on our Blog for a year now. You'll have to let me know how you got it on there. Take care!

jeremyandholly said...

i love this whole blog thingy. it's so fun to see all the girls sweet families. GOOD WORK Megan...it turned out super cute!
holly

Melissa and Nate said...

Hi Megan! I just found your blog and love it! It's so fun to get these updates, especially since we don't get to see you every Sunday anymore. :( Good job...it looks great!