Thursday, July 26, 2007

Hollywood Connections

Here is another one of our fun outings this summer. We took the kids to Hollywood Connections. It was a blast...we did everything from rides to Miniture Golf and even Roller Skating. I haven't done that in awhile. We pushed the little ones around in the strollers and Tyler loved it. I would glance down at him and he would be dancing away to the music.


Here is Branson and Tyler wishing they could go on the bumper cars, but they were too little.
Tyler and mommy playing a round of golf, Ty had fun chasing the balls down and throwing them in the hole
I have two balls mom!

4 comments:

lisa louise said...

i love it!! how cute is he.

The Parks Fam said...

Whaat a cute little man!! Dax was totally loving seeing pictures of his buddy Tyler. We need to set up a playdate!

Melissa and Nate said...

Ok, Tyler really is so adorable! He's getting so big!

To answer your question...I made the header for my blog in Photoshop, saved it as a .jpg, and then uploaded it as a picture in the "Header" section. The hardest part was figuring out what size the pixels had to be to fit in that section. But now that I know, it's totally easy. I can help you do it if you want.

Keep the updates coming!

Gina said...

I don't think that last comment with Tyler holding the golf balls is appropriate, Megan. Come on, this is a family-friendly blog. (You love me)