Friday, May 28, 2010

The results are in


We found out a week ago that we are having another little BOY! It took some adjusting for me, because I have been thinking girl since day one. But over all we are just happy that everything looked good and that our baby seems healthy. After a little scare from some of my test results being high, the biggest concern for us was that something might not be right. So now I feel more at peace and hope that things will continue to go well. My Dr. will do a follow up ultrasound at 34 weeks just to be sure.

I just finally started to feel better as far as the nausea goes, but I am still exhausted. I hope that I will be able to have enough energy to enjoy this summer. I am now 21 weeks so less than half way to go. And now the projects begin. I have lots of sewing and painting to do, if anyone wants to join me.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Yea congrats! I would love to be of service for all your crafty needs, let me know what you want help with!

Heidi said...

congratulations lady! that will be perfect! I hope you continue to have good days and a beautiful, healthy little guy!

Rachel said...

Congrats on boy #2!