Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Bits of Happiness

These are just some things that I love or that I'm grateful for in my life right now. It's always good to reflect on the good and I think Thanksgiving reminds us of that.

Spending time with family for the Holidays, eating Turkey and yummy Pumpkin Pie. I love these boys!


Grandparents are the greatest thing. I'm so happy that Tyler has 2 sets of wonderful grandparents who are a part of his life and love him so much.

Children, I love my little boy so much, he makes me laugh, cry, and sometimes I wanna pull my hair out. But he's mine and I get to spend time with him everyday and he always brings a smile to my face, for that I am so grateful.


The gospel and the blessings it brings into my life. The opportunity to share it with others and to better myself. The fact that Tyler loves to tell scripture stories and that I know he is retaining some of what is taught to him.

Christmas music, I can't get enough of it, and you bet I'm listening to it right now. If only December could last longer, Kev won't let me listen to Christmas music any other time. :(

That I'm rounding the end of my 1st semester back to school, yeah for Christmas break and no homework. I'm glad I made the leap, it definitely has been an adjustment but it's also been fun and I feel like I am accomplishing a long time goal which makes me even more excited about it.


Our new computer, we finally broke down and got one, we decided to go with a mac. I"m still adjusting to it, but everyone says it will be worth it in the long run. I do love the iPhoto program, as well as the iCal to keep all my priorities straight. You can tell what sites I am often on :)


Becky Higgins new Project Life Kit so that I can still stay caught up on my scrapbooks while I'm going to school.


Yummy Soup on a cold day...

My new comfy soft and warm slippers, this is a must have for me almost at all times when I am at home, because my feet get so cold. Yeah for Target and cheap prices.

Christmas trees, the way they smell the beautiful lights and ornaments, and just the coziness they bring to your home. I love sipping a cup of hot cocoa while sitting by the Christmas tree.

2 comments:

Melissa and Dave said...

Great list~ I love christmas music too. I can't get enough of it! The pics of the family are so cute.

The Viehweg's said...

What a fun post, I can't believe how big our boys are getting. I'm happy to hear school has gone well for you, I'm considering the same thing, online of course. And those slippers are really cute, I might just find myself at "The Red Store" tomorrow.