Tuesday, September 15, 2009

How is School?

Our life as been busy crazy ever since school started. One thing is for sure if you're looking for something to fill your time...school is definitely an option. I had too much time on my hands before, and now I don't have enough time. So sorry if I'm slacking, I probably will continue to do so, because rather than spending my time reading, scrap booking or blogging...I'm doing homework instead. Don't get me wrong it should all be worth it in the end, but for the next few years it's going to be insane!!

On that note Ty loves pre-school, he asks me every night do I go to school tomorrow mom? His teacher is cute and energetic and I think it will be a fun year. Meanwhile my fridge is becoming cluttered with Ty's projects, and he couldn't be more excited to put them up. We had to make more magnets because I didn't have enough for him. So far they have been learning about space, the moon, the stars and so forth. I love to ask him what he learned or did today, although his usual response is I did nothing mom.

Ty on his first day of Pre-School

4 comments:

Staci said...

We ask Alex what he learned on the days he goes to pre-school. He always replies with "I don't know." Ha...

Lindsay said...

Why is he getting so big?!? Ridiculous. I don't know how you do it. It has to be insane! I'm glad it's going well though & i think it's a great thing to do. I'm excited to see you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute!!! I love his smile! Your amazing, I'm sure you'll continue to fit everything in. But let me know if I can help. The boys would love to play.

Welcome! said...

He's so dang cute!!
Wendy