Monday, August 17, 2009

Back To School


I love this time of year...not only because it means that we are back on a schedule, and getting to bed earlier. But also because it means good deals all around. I think I've spent my limit this month in every department. This year has been fun because both Tyler and I will be going to school. So we went and picked up supplies at target, yeah good deals. Then we also went school shopping with my lil sis at the park city outlets. We had a blast finding deals and making Meisha try on tons of clothes. Didn't get that much for Ty, but came home and placed an order on childrensplace.com also picked up some new jeans and a shirt for me, after all I need cute school clothes too, right. Not only in the clothing and supplies department are there deals, the grocery stores are having all sorts of back to school sales. I made 2 trips to Albertson's in the last week, and stocked up on fruit snacks, crackers, cereal, etc. then the next time they had a deal for $25 in free groceries, you can't pass that up. Of course they were mail in rebates, but who cares I have $30 coming to me in the mail in about 6 weeks, plus a lot of yummy food at home. Yeah!

Be sure to keep checking the ads there are deals all over right now, happy shopping!

2 comments:

Megs said...

I've totally been a slacker at the coupon thing (and EVERYHTING else)and HATE it when I hear that I've missed good deals! Thanks for reminding me....I'm sure they will do it again. Someday. Congrats on going back to school...I think it takes "a lot" to go back. I've been thinking about going back myself...just don't think I have "enough" yet! :) Good to check in on ya!

Triple A said...

So are you a grocery smarts girl as well. I've been doing since last fall. I have food stacked everywhere. Yeah I have loved the deals. But I have to be careful not to buy just cause its on sale. Good luck on going back to school. What are you studying??