Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our Family Photos


2008 Family Photos




On September 29, 2008 we went to Wheeler Farm, and had our family Pictures taken. We had so much fun, and our photographer did an awesome job. Thanks Melissa, if you are interested you can check her out here. Tyler was so energetic and loved looking at the animals and the various things that were going on. I'm so glad we did these photos, I can't wait to put them up in our home. And even though Kev wasn't too excited to take family photos, I think he is very happy with how they turned out. We also did some individual shots of Ty for his 3 year, which is coming up soon. I can't even believe it.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Why is it that guys don't liek getting family pictures? Collin acts like he's getting his teeth pulled when we get pictures. They turned out really cute. Tyler is such a cute kid.

Meg said...

Very cute Meg. I can't wait to come see you cute new place too!! And I love your hair!!!

Chris and Tara said...

Those turned out great. I love the one where Tyler is sticking our his tongue. Ü

Julie said...

Cute pics Meg! I love all the pictures of Tyler. I can't believe he is almost 3!

The Viehweg's said...

The pictures are great!! How is the potty training going?