Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Swimming

Here are a few random pics of us swimming this summer. I put Tyler in Swim lessons for the summer, at the rec center. He seemed to really enjoy it and he caught on really quick. So since then we have been multiple times swimming. We also have went out to the Kearns Rec Center..where my mom has a season pass. Tyler really enjoys it there, because they have a really big bucket that fills up with water and then dumps out all over the splash pad. He isn't brave enough to go under it, but every time the bell rings to alert you that it's falling he comes running to watch it.

My cute little swimmer

Finally Daddy came swimming with us, I think he enjoyed it just as much as Tyler

Swimming with the Wilkey's, the Catenzaro's, Grandma, Meisha, and just us.

2 comments:

Chris and Tara said...

What fun! We should go with you some time. Chris loves to swim and we've never been to the rec center.

Zack Family said...

KEVIN!! I found your blog! How are you doing? I feel like I havent seen you guys in soooo long. Ill have to tell Ryan I found your blog.

Katie (hadlow)