Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day...

I love Febraury...one because it's Valentines and so therfore considered the month of LOVE, and two because it's my birthday and what's better than that?
I just wanted to let my family and friends know how much I love them, and how especially grateful I am to them for helping me throught this difficult time. Especially to my Husband for being supportive and loving and always by my side. And to my mother what a wonderful woman she is and I couldn't do it without her. Thank you to everybody just for being you and for letting me know that I have people who care about me when I need them.

5 comments:

Kehl Fam said...

I love that picture of you two! What difficult time are you going through? I'm sorry. :o(

Kehl Fam said...

P.S. Happy Birthday!! It is not for a few more days right?

Megs said...

Megan,
I hope things work out for you...I know that sounds lame, but I know somehow they will...and remember you have friends who care about you. If you need to talk, or just hang out...!!
Love meg

Tiffany said...

Megan,
You guys are such a cute couple :) It was fun to get to know you on Monday- hope you're doing well.. Happy Birthday!!

Stephenson and Katie said...

Happy Birthday Megan!!!! Dinner was a blast the other night- I wish we could have sat closer :) We'll for sure have to do it again! I hope you have an awesome bday!!!