Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tyler turns 2!

So time has been flying so fast since the holidays that I haven't had a chance to blog about Tyler's and Kevin's birthdays.


Tyler turned TWO on December 29, 2007. We had a Curious George party and that all he could talk about for weeks. He loves George! He was toatlly spoiled and overstimulated, with just having Christmas. He didn't even want to open any more presents after the first 2, he just wanted to play. We just had a family party since our family is so big, and invited the Catenzaro's because Aria had to be there of course. Next year we will probably try a friend party. I can't believe my little man is two, it goes by so fast. He amazes me everyday how much he knows and picks up on. He is very roudy and full of energy, but he is a very sweet boy. Love you Ty bug!

2 comments:

Meg said...

Tyler is so cute Meg!! I'm glad you finally posted the pictures.. I was getting bored looking at the old stuff.. Tyler looks kind of bored opening presents. Thats funny.. Pictures don't caption how crazy he really is!! And there are 2 kids in those pictures that I don't know of... Who had more kids??

Andy and Kimi said...

Cute boy! Impressive cake- way to go!